Account Credit Controlby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/credit-control , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/credit-control , Okia https://github.com/OCA/credit-control , Access Bookings https://github.com/OCA/credit-control , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/credit-control , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/credit-control
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 8.0 v 7.0 v 13.0 v 6.1|
Just install it
Configure the policies and policy levels in Accounting > Configuration > Credit Control > Credit Control Policies. You can define as many policy levels as you need.
Configure a tolerance for the Credit control and a default policy applied on all partners in each company, under the Accounting tab.
You are able to specify a particular policy for one partner or one invoice.
Menu entries are located in Accounting > Adviser > Credit Control.
Create a new "run" in the Credit Control Run menu with the controlling date. Then, use the Compute Credit Lines button. All the credit control lines will be generated. You can find them in the Credit Control Lines menu.
- On each generated line, you have many choices:
- Send a email
- Print a letter
- Change the state (so you can ignore or reopen lines)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.