|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 7.0|
Journal Items Excel export
This module extends the functionality of the journal items ('account.move.line') list view and allow you to export the selected lines.
Installation & Usage
To install this module, you need also the report_xls module located in:
To use this module, you need to:
- go to the list view of the journal items
- select the lines you wish to export
- click on the button on top to export
The Excel export can be tailored to your exact needs via the following methods of the 'account.move.line' object:
Add/drop columns or change order from the list of columns that are defined in the Excel template.
The following fields are available:
move, name, date, journal, partner, account,
date_maturity, debit, credit, balance,
ref, partner_ref, amount_residual,
amount_currency, currency_name, company_currency,
amount_residual_currency, product, product_ref', product_uom, quantity,
statement, invoice, narration, blocked
Change/extend the Excel template.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.