Sales Commission With Targetby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 10 Sales Commission Target
This module allows to give commission to Sales Person, Consultant and Distributor.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Easy To Manage Sales Commission.
- Give commission to Sales Person, Consultant and Distributor.
- Commission calculation based on Product, Product category, Sales team, Customer
- Manage the commission calculate on Order confirmation, Invoice Validation, Invoice payment.
- Manage the commission payment via Salary or Invoice.
- Manage Sales target of sales person to calculate commission.
- Override sales target of sales person to give commission facility.
How to use
- In Sales configuration, under the Sales commission, set the option for Commission Pay on, Commission Calculation, Commission Pay by. Based on this configuration the commission is calculate and paid.
- In Account configuration, under the Sales commission, set Account so when company pay the commission at that time commission pay from selected account.
- In Sales commission, under the configuration, set the configuration for assigning commission rule to Sales Person, Consultant and Distributor.
- Sales Person/Distributor/Consultant who is selling product and if his name or job position define into below commission configuration then that person will be eligible for commission. Here we are showing that it will easy to define any job position or users as per their commission criteria. Below commission configuration also available into the Product, Product Category and Sales Team view.
- In Sale order, under the Sales commission tab, based on the Sales person, Consultant, Distributor and commission calculation option, commission data is calculated.
- In the Sales Commission menu, you can see the commission's detail for Sales Person, Consultant and Distributor.
- From Sales Target menu, you can define sales person's sales target.
- Click on the commission payment menu, One popup will open
- Into opened pop-up, select the user, when click the Generate Invoice button it will make the Vendor Bill of commission details which is pay by 'Invoice' And also one 'Generate Supplier Invoice' scheduler is available which execute after every 7 days and generate vendor bills.
- Here below is the Vendor bill which is generate from the Commission.
- When module is install, into salary rule, you get new salary rule for pay the commission by Salary.
- Add this new salary rule to Salary structure, so when employee payslip is create at that time employee related user's commission amount is added into employee's salary amount.
- When the employee salary slip is generated, it will automatically added the commission amount and when confirm salary slip, employee related user's commission set to 'Paid'.
- Click Print Commission summary menu, into opened pop-up, select the available options and click print button for printing the commission report.
- Here below is the user wise commission report.
- From Employee, Click on commission button to see the commission graph of that employee. This same button is also available into the Sales Target.
- Here below is the commission graph from where user can see the detail like User sales amount, Commission amount.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.