Adjust inventory via barcodeby IT-Projects LLC https://it-projects.info/team/KolushovAlexandr , Kolushov Alexandr https://it-projects.info/team/KolushovAlexandr
Inventory Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
Adjust inventory via barcode
Open menu Inventory >> Inventory Adjustment
Click [Create] or select and click [Edit]
- For inventory creating
- Type a Name
- Select Inventoried Location manually or via scanning a barcode of any available location if you use a several stock locations
- You may continue working with that inventory via clicking the [Start Inventory] manually or by scanning O-CMD.INV barcode (see below) or save the created inventory by clicking [Save] or by scanning barcode O-CMD.SAVE (see below)
- For inventory creating
In order to add product in an inventory, scan its barcode.
If there are several rows with the same product are presence, the product will be added to a row with the same loaction as Inventoried Location, for example:
Inventoried Location is WH/Stock and locations of the same product are WH/Stock/Shelf 1 and WH/Stock/Shelf 2 a new line with the location WH/Stock will be added.
When the work is done click [Validate Inventory]
RESULT: Inventory adjustments via barcode scanning are passed.
Other operations via barcode scanner
It's possible to do whole process via barcode scanner only (no mouse, no keyboard, no touchscreen, no whatever). In order to do that, you need to have printed command barcodes that contains text code, rather than a product number. List of code and their operations are following:
- O-CMD.INV - [Start Inventory]
- O-CMD.VALID - [Validate Inventory]
- O-CMD.SAVE - [Save] the inventory
- O-CMD.NEW - [Create] new inventory
- O-CMD.EDIT - [Edit] inventory
- O-CMD.DISCARD - [Discard] changes
- O-CMD.CANCEL - [Cancel Inventory]
- O-CMD.NEXT - Next inventory in a row
- O-CMD.PREV - Previous inventory in a row
You can make those barcodes in any barcode generation tool or use prepared ones from doc/command-barcodes/ folder
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2014-2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.