Attachment extra info
Module for enabling extra information about attachments on all desired models
This module creates an abstract model ("simpleattachment.model") which can be inherited by any model.
For this functionality to work it is necesary to inhertis the "simpleattachment.model":
The new available fields will be:
# Example for adding attachment info to 'account.invoice' model class AccountInvoice(models.Model): _name = 'account.invoice' _inherit = ['account.invoice', 'simpleattachment.model']
- "has_attachments": Boolean field to indicate if a record has attachments related
- "number_of_attachments": Integer field to indicate the number of attachments related with the record
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.