Cancel Sale Orderby Craftsync Technologies https://www.craftsync.com/
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Cancel Confirmed SO / Cancel Processed SO
This application helps to automate process of Cancel Sale Order.
- This application provides facility to cancel invoice and cancel delivery while cancel sale order, even if invoice was paid and delivery was transfered.
- "cancel Invoice", "cancel delivery order"
- Warehouse wise configuration.
Following image shows sale order before clicking on cancel button:
After cancelling sale order,You can see the order is in 'Cancelled' state and reset to draft button will be appear.
Invoice will be also cancelled, also payment entries will be unreconcile.
Picking Order will be cancelled and stock will be added to particular location.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.
You may also like
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.