Alipay Payment Acquirerby Forfens Tech
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Odoo Website Alipay Payment Gateway
Alipay Payment Gateway is available in ODOO to making a payment processing easier
Why Alipay Payment Gateway?
Alipay is an international payment platform that has already enabled more than 400 million users around the globe to make secure online payments.
Customers/Guest Users Features
- Accept/Pay payment from anywhere any time.
- Responsive web design payment page for on-line buyer to checkout
- Secure 1-click payment using credit/debit card
Alipay Merchant Features
- Merchant can login to control panel to track payment status
- Scheduled report on daily/weekly/monthly basis to update merchant via email
- Server-to-server Notification to ensure no missing status update
Odoo Admin Features
- Administration can update payment status.
- Administration can any time switch over from Test environment to Production environment and vise versa.
- Administration can easily enable/disable Alipay payment method.
Installation & Configuration
1.) Install Module
Install the Alipay Payment Acquirer module.
2.) Obtain Partner ID
You have to create an account on Global Alipay for production or else Alipay Sandbox for sandbox environment. Later you have to sign in into your Alipay merchant account and obtain Partner ID.
Next you have to generate RSA private key and public key. How to generate RSA please refer this link. Once you generate move that .pem file into our module key directory. One more thing you have to do generated public key you have to upload on your Alipay account.
3.) Enter your Partner ID
In Odoo navigate to Invoicing or Account menu » Payment Acquirers » Select Alipay Payment » Click on Configure button.
Enter your Alipay Partner ID and publish on website. As well as set your environment preferences.
E-Commerce Payment Work-flow
1.) Select Alipay Payment Method
2.) Create/Login Alipay Account
3.) Select Payment Method
4.) Alipay Payment Confirmation
5.) Order Confirmation
ODOO Admin Panel (Payment Transaction)
1.) Sale Order
2.) Sale Order Details
3.) Transaction Details
Help & Support
Any type of issue related to this module, any queries contact us.
Odoo Technical Help, Support, Request any features give us the opportunity to service you better and improve our solution on a continuous basis.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.