HR Inductionby KTree Computer Solutions India (P) Ltd
Systematic Trainings, Induction Stages
- This module introduces an Induction process that can be made easier for the User to Process, Track, Communicate.
- The Process here is entirely relied on the configuration the User makes. It is easy to define your own Stages/Levels each having different set of Actions.
- User can categorize into various Stages(like HR Induction, IT Induction, Admin Induction etc,.) before starting the process.
Stage Configuration Master
Define Stages, Actions, Group users to notify
1) Navigation: Induction -> Induction States
2) Each record has Name(basically Stage Name), State Sequence(Order followed when the Process begins), Process all actions, Group Users to notify(Emails notified to these group users), Actions.
3) Tag the attachment on each Action.
4) Every Stage name is defined as unique. The Configuration master is implemented with the tight validations to ensure reliability.
Actual Process Begins
1) Navigation: Induction -> Induction Process
2) An Induction form has the Batch Name, Company Name, Group of Employees, Stage wise actions.
3) The Actions are auto-created from the Configuration master on every Stage updation.
4) Force Close option is available to process directly to Done Stage.
5) Email Notifications are triggered on each button action.
6) User has to close each action of every Stage. Note that for the Stages with 'Process all actions' is set, then all the actions should be processed.
Compose & Send Email
On every Stage of Induction, provided the option to Compose & Send Emails to the Employees & Other Followers.
Using the Odoo Calendar Events
Schedule the Meetings on every Induction Process by using the Odoo Calendar Events.
Please access the demo below
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
Funcionalidad correcta a un precio razonable
El mayor problema en nuestro caso es que no está preparado para multi-idioma, por lo demás, todo funciona según lo esperado.