HTML Form Builderby Sythil Tech
DescriptionUse snippets to build HTML forms
Build forms with snippets
Build forms using snippets.
1. Go to Settings->HTML Embed Forms->Create Forms
2. Go to your website, hit edit and scroll down to the form area
3. Drag the form snippet into your website and select your form
For a demonstration see check out this Youtube Video
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Indispensable! The support is excellent, great developer.
Can't seem to get the module to work
Hi Steven, I appreciate the work you put into this module as it solves a very pressing challenge I currently have. However, I have tried severally without fail to install this module but all to no avail. I have followed all the steps meticulously but haven't seen the app when I call it up. I will like your advice on how to resolve this as I think there's probably something I should do that I haven't done. I use windows 10. Thanks in anticipation of your response. Best regards 'Seun
Very nice! Works perfectly
It is very necessary and very best module!
Great module and great support! The talented designer. I recommend his work.