Insurance Managementby Cybrosys Techno Solutions https://www.cybrosys.com
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Manage Insurance Business easily
Aims Insurance business. It allows you to manage all kind of insurances in a practical way.
Create insurance policies for customers.
Manage insurance claims and details.
Manage agents salary and commission.
Create accounting entries for all details.
Insurance Management System
- Create insurance policies for customers.
- Option to create multiple or single insurance based on policy.
- Monitor payment details.
Claims Management System
- Create and manage customer claims for the insurances.
- Create payment from the same form.
- Create agent details.
- Automated creation of salary or commission.
- Manage payment details.
- Create All types of policies from here
Customer Details Forms
Hire Odoo Developers
Easily procure and sell your products.
Plan, track and schedule your operations.
Run your bar or restaurant methodical.
Easy configuring and convivial selling.
E-commerce & Website
Mobile friendly, awe-inspiring product pages.
An all-inclusive hotel management application.
A Collaborative platform for educational management.
Keep track of services and invoice accordingly.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Hi, Thank you very much for sharing this module. i have a problem, Create Invoice: The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set [object with reference: Account - account.account] any ideas? thanks