List View Background Color
Based on the object wise configuration
- You can change the background of the Odoo List Views with the favourite colors.
- With this module make the application more colorful as before.
- Colors on the list views can be easily customized through the configuration. Navigation to the Confoguration Master: Settings -> List View Theme -> List View Theme.
- Configuration is allowed on object wise. List view background colors follow even-odd sequencing. Select the color on the fields 'Odd Row Background Color' and 'Even Row Background Color'.
- You can allow coloring on the Group By List Views also. For this set the colow on the field 'Group By Filter Background Color'.
Apply the Color, See the Effect
- After the completion of configuration, check the effect on the respective object's view.
- If the configuration applied on the Group By List Views, check the effect on the respective object's view.
- The list views on the Odoo Forms also shall be effected with this configuration.
Note:This module depends on the web_widget_color module.
Please access the demo below
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.