Swiss Postfinance FDS Direct Debit Uploadby Compassion CH http://www.compassion.ch/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.compassion.ch/
• Sales (sale)
• LSV and Postfinance Direct Debit file generation
• Swiss Postfinance File Delivery Services
• Account Banking SEPA Direct Debit
• Switzerland - Payment Slip (BVR/ESR)
• Account Banking Mandate
• Account Banking PAIN Base Module
• Account Payment Order
• Account Payment Partner
• Account Payment Mode
• Base transaction id for financial institutes
• Switzerland - Bank type
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 9.0|
Swiss Postfinance FDS Direct Debit Upload
The file delivery services (FDS) is a service offered by Postfinance AG Technology unit service.
FDS acts as a gateway between external networks and the Post CH SA. It enables mutual exchange of files between partners and Post CH applications.
This module allow Odoo users to upload direct debit order files on their FDS PostFinance Account.
In order to be able to use the module, you need to have a Postfinance FDS Account. You can generate authentication key pairs for your users (to allow them using the service) from the module.
To generate a new private key in the database, you need to launch odoo with the option --ssh_pwd=your_password or add it to your config file: ssh_pwd = your_password
- python module: pysftp
To configure this module, you need to:
Setup your FDS Postfinance Account (menu: Accounting/Configuration/Accounts/FDS Postfinance Account)
- hostname: the hostname of FDS Postfinance (fds.post.ch)
- username: username for SFTP given by Postfinance
- postfinance_email: the public key must be sent to this mail (email@example.com)
- user_id: the public key must be sent by the contact person of the company concerned (or appear in the exchange of mail)
Import or generate new authentication keys for each user that should have access to FDS files
Verify the SFTP connection
Allow at least one directory to have upload access rights
To upload direct debit files to FDS:
- Go to Accounting/Payment/Direct Debit Orders
- Create a Direct Debit Order and export the file
- At the end of the Export, you can choose to upload the file
- Select your FDS Account and directory
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.