L10n FR Chorusby Akretion http://www.akretion.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.akretion.com
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0|
L10n FR Chorus Account
This is the base module for the support of Chorus. Chorus specifications are available on Chorus Pro Community website. Chorus Pro is the electronic invoicing plateform of the French administration. All the suppliers of the French administration can send their invoices through Chorus and it is progressively becoming an obligation for all suppliers. To know more about Chorus and the obligation to send electronic invoices to the French administration, read the dedicated page on the website of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
To be able to generate an electronic invoice for Chorus, you need the module l10n_fr_chorus_ubl (or other modules that support a specific e-invoice format).
On the customers that you invoice via Chorus, you must:
- enter their SIRET (Accounting tab),
- select Chorus as Customer Invoice Transmission Method (Accounting tab),
- select the Info Required for Chorus to the value that you obtained from Chorus (menu Rechercher Structure Publique),
- if the service code is a required information for that customer in Chorus, create an invoicing contact and enter the related Chorus Service Code and make sure that this contact is used as Customer on the invoice.
If you want to use the Chorus API to easily send invoices to Chorus from Odoo, you must:
- own a valid RGS 1 star SSL server client certificate generated by a company approved by LSTI (you can find the link to the LSTI list of qualified RGS certificate providers here on the LSTI website). Note that such a certificate costs about 250 € per year.
- edit the Odoo server configuration file and add two keys chorus_api_key and chorus_api_cert that contain the file path to the private key and RGS certificate. Don't forget to restart the Odoo server after the update of its configuration file.
- in the menu Accounting > Configuration > Settings, in the section Chorus API, enable the option Use Chorus API, which will add all users to the Chorus API group. Then set the additional configuration parameters for Chorus API that will be prompted on the settings page.
In the menu Settings > Technical > Automation > Scheduled Actions, you should also activate the scheduled actions Chorus Status Update and Chorus API Expiry Reminder Email.
If you enabled the Chorus API, you should see a button Send to Chorus on validated customer invoices and refunds that have a transmission method set to Chorus. You can also select several customer invoices/refunds and do Action > Send to Chorus.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.