ITA - POS - Fattura elettronicaby Roberto Fichera https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-italy
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• ITA - POS - Codice fiscale
• Italian Localization - Fattura elettronica - Base
• POS Partner Firstname
• Italian Localisation - Fiscal Code
• Esigibilità IVA
• IPA Code (IndicePA)
• Italian Localisation - Natura delle aliquote IVA
• Italian Localization - Account
• Italian Localization - Fiscal payment term
• Italian Localization - Registro REA
• Italian Localization - Tipi di documento fiscale per dichiarativi
• Partner first name and last name
• Split Payment
• Account Fiscal Year
• Date Range
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
ITA - POS - Fattura elettronica
Il modulo aggiunge i campi per gestire i riferimenti della fatturazione elettronica nella schermata del cliente nell’interfaccia del punto vendita, permettendo di visualizzarli e modificarli.
The module adds e-Invoice related fields to partner form within point of sale interface, allowing to view and edit them.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-italy project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.