Malaysia Payrollby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Malaysia Payroll Management
Here you can manage the Organization easly in order to Malaysia payroll system.
* This module is used to add new Salary Rules, Salary Rule Category, Salary Rule Inputs as per Malasia.
Salary Rule Categories
* Added Pay By Cheque, Remaining Month, Total YTD Gross and Other fields in Employee payslip.
* YTD (Year to Date) Gross, EPF, PCB and PCB deductions fields fetch the amount from current year's payslips.
* Salary and Wages : Added Wage To Pay, Rate per hours, PCB and Socso fields in Employee contract.
* PCB Fields : Vola, BIK (Benifit in kind) and Esos are monthly additions for Employees payslips.
* Socso Fields : Employee Socso rate table is used in Socso employee and Employer's Salary rules.
* Added Previous Employment boolean field, which enable the previous employment configurations page in Employee contract.
PCB Salary Rule
* Here you can manage PCB Salary Rules.
* PCB current month amount and EPFE for Employee payslip.
* Added configuration in payroll settings for Payroll Reports, PF Reports and SOCSO Report.
* Generate Payroll Reports : It will Install Malaysia Payroll Reports Module.
* Generate PF Reports : It will Install Malaysia PF Reports Module.
* Generate SOCSO Reports : It will Install Malaysia SOCSO Reports Module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.