Mail Debrandby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/social , ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/social , Onestein https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 13.0|
This module modifies the functionality of emails to remove the Odoo branding.
It also allows some context options to remove user and company signatures too.
To use this module, you need to:
- Install it.
- Send an email.
- Nobody will know it comes from Odoo.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module relies on the translation of the strings here in this module that must match the mail notification template translation on Odoo core, specifically the words "using" and "Odoo".
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.