Mass mailing eventby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
Mass Mailing Campaigns (mass_mailing)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Mass mailing event
This module links mass_mailing with event in order to exclude recipients that are already registered, confirmed, cancelled, attended, or a combination of these states, when the mass mailing is sent.
In a mass mailing, users can set an event related and exclude the recipients who have an email address already registered in that event.
This is useful in this scenario:
1. Create a mass mailing for telling to 1000 partners that a new event is available. 2. During a week some of them (50) have been registered in the event 3. Then, a week after the first mass mailing, duplicate it to get a second mass mailing. Relate this one to the event and exclude the registered emails. Change the message body to remember that early bird period is going to expire soon. 4. Send the second mass mailing and registered emails are automatically excluded, So it's been only sent to 950 partners the ones who are not registered in the event yet.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.