Export BOM Structure (Level 1) to Excel .XLSXby Eficent https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 12.0|
Export BOM Structure (Level 1) to Excel
This module extends the functionality of the MRP capabilities of Odoo, and allows you to export to level 1 of the BOM structure to MS Excel .XLSX format.
No additional installation instructions are required.
This module does not require any additional configuration.
In the Bill of Materials form or list views, press 'More > Export BOM Structure to Excel (Level 1)'.
Known issues / Roadmap
No issues have been identified.
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.