Operating Unit in MRPby Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services S.L., Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd., Odoo Community Association (OCA)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
MRP with Operating Units
This module introduces the following features:
- Adds Operating Unit (OU) to the Manufacturing Order created from the procurement.
- This module implements global security rules on manufacturing orders so that a user can only read manufacturing orders where the location is linked to an operating unit that the user has access to.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.