Work Center Cost Parametersby Open Value http://linkedin.com/in/openvalue-consulting-472448176
• Manufacturing (mrp)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||55|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Work Center Cost Parameters
the following fields are provided into a dedicated notebook in workcenter master data:
- Direct Cost per hour
- Labour/Direct Cost Analytic Account
- Indirect Cost per hour
- Indirect Cost Analytic Account
These costing parameters are used for
- product costing calculation at Manufacturing Order level
- financial costing evaluation in consolidating Master Production Plan
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.