Street name and numberby Therp BV https://github.com/oca/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/oca/partner-contact
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 8.0 v 9.0|
Split street name and number
This module introduces separate fields for street name and street number.
Changes to the Odoo datamodel
- Introduce two new fields for street name and number
- Keep 'Street' field as a function field to return street name + number
- Data written to the 'Street' field will be parsed into street name and number if possible. This will be performed upon installation of the module for existing partners.
This module is compatible with Odoo 10.0.
Upon installation, the module will do a simple migration of existing values in the street column to split up the street name and number.
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a partner form
- Fill fields street name and number
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add more unit tests
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Based on https://openclipart.org/detail/149575/brass-plaques-tags.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.