POS create sales order Offlineby ErpMstar Solutions
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
POS create offline sale order
Allows you to create sale order from point of sale in offline mode
- Seller can easily create sale order from point of sale.
- Customer can easily book their orders and get the receipt.
- We can print the receipt by thermal printer or normal printer.
- We can create Sale Order in Offline Mode.
- When there is no internet connection sale order is stored on cache.
1. Allow sale order in POS.
2. Sale order Confirm state.
3. Create sale order button.
4. Offline sale order.
5. Sale order receipt.
6. Sale order created from POS.
If You Need Any Help Please Contact
Email Id: email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.