POS Marginby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Margin on PoS order
This module extends the functionality of point of sale to support margin on pos orders.
This gives the profitability by calculating the difference between the Unit Price and Cost Price.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to 'Point Of Sale' / 'Daily Operations' / 'Orders'
- Open an order
This module is highly inspired from the module 'Sale Order Margin', by Odoo SA.
Known issues / Roadmap
- include extra reporting, using the new margin field.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- GRAP, Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité (www.grap.coop)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Failed to render rst: :57: (SEVERE/4) Title level inconsistent: Contributors ------------ Check file README.rst If you don't know how to modify it, just delete README.rst in Pos Margin and reboot server will fine.