POS Order Load and Saveby Akretion https://www.akretion.com , GRAP https://www.akretion.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.akretion.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
POS Order Load and Save
This module allows to: * save a PoS order from PoS front UI to PoS back UI (server); * recover (load) a draft PoS Order from PoS back UI to PoS front UI; In this version, when the order is loaded again, the draft order is unlinked in the server (in database);
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Sylvain Calador <email@example.com>
- Sylvain Le Gal (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.