Absolute Discounts in POSby IT-Projects LLC https://github.com/itpp-labs/pos-addons , Dinar Gabbasov https://github.com/itpp-labs/pos-addons
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Absolute Discounts in POS
Set absolute discount if the percentages are not convenient or just boring
Tested and maintained by
IT Projects Labs
- allows to operate with absolute discounts in POS directly
- displays absolute discounts on payment receipt
- shows the used discounts type in backend (order form)
- displays absolute discounts in POS reports
How It Works
Go to Point of Sale → Configuration → Point of Sale and open POS configuration form. You can see new option Include Discount in Prices. If unchecked, new discounted price will be displayed under orderline, otherwise the absolute discount will be reduced from orderline price directly.
Disable "Include Discount in Prices"
Go to Point of Sale → Dashboard and open POS session. To activate the absolute discount mode, make a double-click on the Disc button. It changes color on blue and you can set absolute discount for orderline now.
Enable "Include Discount in Prices"
In this case the absolute discount is reduced from orderline price directly without adding new discounted price (it's similar to built-in percentage discount behavior).
If the absolute discount value is higher than product unit price, you will see the warning
The absolute discounts are displayed in POS reports
Absolute Discounts in POS
- Install this module in a usual way
- Go to Point of Sale menu
- Open POS session
- Add a product to order
- Make a double-click on [Disc] button (The button turns color to blue)
- Specify a discount value by using numpad
- RESULT: see absolute discount for orderline
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2014-2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.