Odoo 10 Point of Sale Extension
Apply pricelist from Point Of Sale Interface
- Apply pricelist from POS.
- Add or update pricelist of customer from customer screen in POS.
- If any changes made in pricelist accordingly effected on product or customer.
How to use
- Here we have created one pricelist rule.
- Now we will assign this pricelist to one customer.
- We can also assign this pricelist from POS customer detail form.
- In Point of sale, when we start session, we will have list of pricelist automatically appear.
- Here, Customer is required for the pricelist as we do in normal sale order.
- After selecting the customer, pricelist will be automatically selected in dropdown list.
- We can change pricelist from pricelist dropdown list also as per our requirement.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
It do not work offline, For your kind information, we already stated then please check once on our test database before buying this module. Please give us the database so we can test because it prints in report also. Whatever sale orders does, our POS module does that only. If product are in KGs then in default POS also the same thing is happens.
It almost delivers
It works, but there are some issues, the most important is that each order is stored with the Public_list instead of using the Pricelist for a particular customer, the problem is when you make a report you can't show the Pricelist use. You need to first select Customer before adding products otherwise they will remain using the former pricelist used. When you press the same product more than once, instead of increasing the product number it adds a new line of 1 product, if the list is long the printed ticket could be also long, this is easy corrected by teaching the cashiers to select product and then type the quantity in the keypad. It do not work offline.
nice but it changes some POS's behaviors.
1. When the same products are scanned more than twice, instead of showing product count in one line, the order line is populated with max quantity of 2. 2. This module makes POS unable to run offline. The customer and price list have to be deselected first to continue sale process in offline mode.
Can it apply to any customer?
As far as I know, Odoo pricelist has a limitation to POS when the Min quantity is set more than 1. Is your module able to break limitation without specifying a customers?