Previous Invoice Numberby Piotr Cierkosz
Previous Invoice Number
Moving accounting to Odoo and want to map invoice numbers from old invoicing system?
This module will allow you to:
- save invoice numbers from other system and view them next to each other
- display old invoice number in the printed Invoice(pdf) if exists so your customer will be able to map them
- see the old invoice number on the tree view(list view) next to Odoo Invoice numbers
Previous Invoice No available for Invoices and Bills
A new field is added for both Customer Invoices as well as to Vendor Bills List Views(Tree Views).
Invoices/Bills Form Views
New field is placed for easy access and comparison with the Odoo Invoice number.
At some point it is likely that you will set the numbers to be the same in both accounting systems.
This position will make your work easier
Form view is the place where you enter the old Invoice numbers.
PDF / Prints updated
The old Invoice number will appear on the Invoice print(pdf) - only if it exists.
It looks better and makes INvoice less crowded.
Installation and Configuration
Module is safe and easy to use. After installation you need to go to Settings / Reports / Reports and search for "Invoice".
Uncheck the box "Reload from Attachment"
- Backup your Odoo
- After purchase you will receive a receipt with a link to download the module
- Extract the module and upload (place it) into your "custom modules" folder
- Restart the Odoo server
- Log in to Odoo and activate the developer mode
- Go to "Apps" tab and click "Update Apps list"
- Find the module and hit the "Install" button
- Restart Odoo
- Feel free to contact to get a tutorials on how to install modules on different systems
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 10.0 Community
- Module tested on clean Odoo installation, no errors detected
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.