Product Configurator Baseby Pledra http://www.pledra.com/
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 9.0|
#Odoo Product Configurator Base
This module has all the mechanics to support product configuration. It serves as a base dependency for configuration interfaces.
- Inhibition of automatically created variants.
- Extension of attribute lines to offer required, custom and multiple selection.
- Configuration / Compatibility rules between attributes.
- Separation of attributes in different steps.
- Images for intermediate and final configurations.
- Managing active configuration sessions for external configurators
- Set of helper methods required for any Odoo configuration module.
This module is only the foundation for external configuration interfaces such as 'product_configurator_wizard' or 'website_product_configurator'.
By itself this module does not configure custom products but offers the basis for generating, validating, updating configurable products using configuration interfaces.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Installed on v11 today. I had to change to in the product_configurator\data\menu_configurable_product.xml So far I only received an error in the configuration sessions but I haven't finished check out all of the features yet. Also, after I made this change, I installed the wizard and MRP with no issues at installation.