Discounts in product supplier infoby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Discounts in product supplier info
This module allows to input a discount in the supplier info form, and propagate it to purchase order lines:
- The discount appears explicitly in purchase orders instead of being directly discounted in price.
- You can set prices and discounts on the same screen.
- A new field default_supplierinfo_discount is added on res.partner model. This value will be used as the default one, on each supplierinfo of that supplier.
Note: this setting is a new 'company' setting, unavailable for related partners, as accounting-related Settings.
This module requires purchase_discount module, that it's also available in this repository.
To see prices and discounts on supplier info view, you have to enable the option "Manage pricelist per supplier" inside Configuration > Purchases
Go to Purchase > Products, open one product, and edit or add a record on the Suppliers section of the Procurements. You will see in the prices section in the down part a new column called Discount (%). You can enter here the desired discount for that quantity.
When you make a purchase order for that supplier and that product, discount will be put automatically.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.