|Read description for||v 8.0|
Project Model to Task
This module allows end users to create a task from any configured models and automatically link it to the initial object via a reference field.
To use this module, you need to:
- go to a model or object in tree or form view (ie Partner ou Product).
- select a record (if your are in tree view).
- select 'Create a related task' in the 'More' button.
- the task and its 'Task Origin' field is set: complete and save the task form.
You can modify the behavior by overriding `default_get` method of the task.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your task has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Works well. Change the button class to have it shown a little cleaner and also while editing the Task: class="oe_inline fa fa-arrow-right oe_link"