Project Task Material Stockby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/project/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/project/
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Project Task Material Stock
Project Tasks allow to record time spent, but some activities, such as Field Service, often require you to keep a record of the materials spent.
This module extends project_task_material module to consume products spent in a task and create analytic lines to manage costs and create invoices.
- If you are a project manager, go to Project > Configuration > Stages and check option 'Consume Material' in Task Stage to generate a stock move when the task is in that stage.
- Go to your user settings and enable option "Manage multiple stock_locations" if you want to manage locations on consuming materials.
- Go to a task, edit, and add materials to be consumed on tab "Materials".
- Move task to an stage where "Consume material" check is activated and moves and analytic lines will be created.
- You can define default locations to consume material in tasks and projects. Locations preference order to consume materials is: locations set in tasks first, locations defined in project second and finally standard locations.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add support for budgeted/expected materials.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.