Purchase Landed Cost - Assigning before Receivingby Elephas Software Solutions
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
Purchase Cost Distribution
Distributing Purchase Landed Cost Express
This module depends on Purchase Landed Cost - Posting Entries (purchase_landed_cost_posting_entries) changes workflow of distributing purchased landed cost to assigning landed cost for Incoming Shipment before receiving.
To understand about this module, please try Purchase Landed Cost - Posting Entries first.
- Adding new field Landed Cost (landed_cost) on Purchase Order (PO). Use the field to mark a Purchase Order is required filling landed cost before receiving a Incoming Shipment.
- On Partner form too. Use it mark purchasing from this Partner have or not landed cost. When changing the Partner field on PO form, the event onchange will activate and change Landed Cost field on PO form follow Landed Cost of selected partner. However, the value of the field is still changeable.
- Changing workflow of Purchase Cost Distribution:
- If PO has landed cost, PO's Incoming Shipment will be pending in Waiting for Landed Cost state until expense cost for it is imported. We have two ways to import landed cost, create Purchase Cost Distribution record then import this *Incoming Shipment* or filling expense cost in Landed Cost tab on Incoming Shipment form. The Incoming Shipment going to Ready for Transfer state, when finished importing landed cost.
- System going to automatically distribute landed cost for Purchase Order and update cost, when PO's Incoming Shipment received.
- Providing function re-posting to accounting entries for purchase landed cost in case posting for landed cost in background fail
- When user creates a PO, a check box "Landed Cost" will follow "Landed Cost" of Partner (If this shipment is not or required Landed Cost, user can un-tick/tick).
- With this module, we need to key in import expenses after PO confirmed and before receiving. Without Landed Cost Distribution, the Incoming Shipment will be pending in status Waiting for Landed Cost.
- Go to Purchase > Landed Cost > Purchase Cost Distribution > Click Create. Select the pickings to which you want to calculate landed costs. Select the account journal in which to post the landed costs. Once you select the pickings, the product lines will be added automatically in tab "Picking lines". In tab "Expense", key in Import Expenses and other expenses. Click “Calculate" to confirm.
- Now the incoming shipment becomes "Ready to Transfer".
Upon Receiving, system will proceed the following actions:
- Update Product Qty
- Create Journal Entries for PO Price
- Create Journal Entries for Import Expense
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Tam, Tia (Mrs.) <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Business Analyst
- Tran Anh Dung, Alex (Mr.) <email@example.com> - Developer
- Elephas ERP - NPP Team
to get more infomation,
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.