Purchase Subscriptionby Sudokeys
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Versions||16.0 15.0 12.0 10.0|
An easy way to manage your provider's subscriptions.
Create subscription such as rent, phone bill and internet subscription and all other regular payments that needs recurrent provider's invoices.
Define how often you need to create invoices and the duration of the subscription.
Create, Start, Cancel or Stop your subscription whenever you want.
Generate your invoices
Generate your invoices with ease:
Invoices are automatically generated and already defined on the right period of time, depending on the previous invoice or the start date if it's the first invoice.
Realised by SUDOKEYS
SUDOKEYS is an integrator, publisher, contributor to open source enterprise management solutions.
This project is a module for Odoo 10.0
This module is used to manage provider’s subscriptions:
- Create subscription such as rent, phone bill and internet subscription and all other regular payments that needs recurrent provider’s invoices.
- Define how often you need to create invoices and the duration of the subscription.
- Invoices are automatically generated and already defined on the right period of time, depending on the previous invoice or the start date if it’s the first invoice.
- Homepage: http://sudokeys.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Hi Eder Torres, I just encountered the same problem as you, but it's solved by setting the boolean field 'recurring_invoice_po' (a new field created by this module) on all products that you want to include in your recurring invoices to TRUE. That's not mentioned in the description, but if you look at the python file, you can see that domain is set on the product_id field.
hello , please doesn't exist for v8 ?
done a bit of modification for v11, and it works like a charm
Thanks a lot Sudokey !!
The module works perfectly.