Sales Commissionby Maach Services
|License||See License tab|
• Invoicing (account)
Sales Commission by Sales/Invoice to Internal Users and External Partners
This module provide feature to manage Sales Commission by Sales/Invoice to Internal Users and External Partners.
Video Tutorial: Click Here to Watch
- For configuration: Go to Sales Commission Menu, Click on set percentages and create the percentages involved.
- To generate commission: While creating a sales order, selected the 'Commission based' on field, other fields will populate.
- Select the percentage commission, the Agent or Team involved.
- Select 'Commission Paid Via' option. (Default: Sales). Use the Sales or Invoice If you are generating commission directly from sales or invoice respectively.
- When a sales order is generated, click on the Confirm Sale button- it will generate a commission with an open state.
You can see the sales commission generated on the commission tab after Order lines Tab,
- When you create an Invoice for the sales order, you will also see the sales commission passed to the commission line in the invoice page.
- You can also validate this to create or update an existing worksheet.
- When you want to register a payment for the transaction, please Check on the 'Apply Commission'checkbox to indicate to you want to include commission for the payment
Commission will be used to calculate the commission payment.
- Once done, the system automatically updates(Add) the paid commission to the 'Amount paid' field of the existing commission worksheet.
- Once the value of total paid commission is equal to the commission 'Amount to pay', the system marks the status to paid completely.
- You can also go to the worksheet under Sales Commission Menu to register or create commission payment any time you want.
Initial Settings for Commissions Process
Sales Commission Worksheet
You can setup and create all commission from this worksheet section. This will pass through levels of approval.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.