Auto Vendor Billby Srikesh Infotech http://www.srikeshinfotech.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Auto Vendor Bill
Auto Vendor Bill is the expense incurred by the buyer while they receive goods from their vendor. It includes the price of goods, shipment costs, insurance fees, customs duties, and any other charges incurred along the way.
- 1. Can enter landed cost detail in the shipment window
- 2. Individual Vendor for every landed cost (Duty 2%, Duty 5%, Insurance etc)
- 3. Create bill for landed cost, from shipment itself.
Inventory --> Setting --> Stock accounting,
make sure that the fields called
Include landed costs in product costing computation
Perpetual inventory valuation (stock move generates accounting entries)are checked.
Landed Costs Type Creation.
- Setting the split method as required.
- Select product type as "Service".
Product Category Configuration
Products --> Configuration --> Product categories.
Landed Costs are only supported with Perpetual (real-time) Inventory set to the Real Price cost method.
Create new transfer in Inventory --> All Transfers.
If "Picking Type" is Receipt, "Landed cost" tab will be enabled.
Landed Cost Record will be generated while clicking on compute button.
In Landed Cost Menu, Journal Entry will be created
Bill will be created in vendor Bills on Accounting as the same journal entry ID.
"If any other custom modules are installed and because of that module some issue occurs then we charge extra." "You will get 90 Days free support in case any bugs or issue (Except data recovery)."
SrikeshInfotech is an India based software company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore software development. We have 10+ years of technical and functional experience in ERP Customization and Implementation. The experience made us understand all the logics followed in business both functionally and technically.
Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com or raise a ticket on support.
Get Help & Support
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.