Slack Odoo Connectorby Techloyce
Use Odoo-Slack to manage your Slack Conversations
Odoo is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. Odoo Slack allows you to send updates on your Slack.
Key Features And Functions
- One click API integration
- Send and receive channel messages.
- Send and receive private messages.
- Invite any user to slack.
- Place the module in ODOO Addons directory.
- Restart ODOO server and activate developer mode
- Go to Apps-> Update Apps List and click on update
- Go to Apps, search for module and install
- Slackclient == 2.0.0
- After making account on slack copy slack token from https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations/legacy-tokens
Create Slack Credentials:
- Go to setting -> user and companies -> select company.
- Open company and enter Slack Credentials in Slack Integration tab.
- Enter you slack token and click on Token Verification button.
- Now you can see all the users in All Users list view and all channels in Channels list view.
Odoo Discuss view after syncing Slack token.
- Activate the debug mode.
- Goto Settings-> Technical.
- Go to Technical-> Automation.
- Select Scheduled Actions.
- Activate Auto import Slack Conversation.
- *Point to Ponder: Activate Scheduler as Login User
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.