Stock Valuation XLSX
This module generate nice XLSX stock valuation reports either:
- from a physical inventory,
- from present stock levels (i.e. from quants),
- from past stock levels.
It has several options:
- filter per product category,
- split by lots,
- split by stock location,
- display subtotals per category.
You can access this XLSX stock valuation report either:
- from the menu Inventory > Reports > Stock Valuation XLSX (it replaces the native menu Inventory at Date)
- from the form view of validated inventories (menu Inventory > Inventory Control > Inventory Adjustments) via the button XLSX Valuation Report.
This module has been written by Alexis de Lattre from Akretion <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.