Sales Loyalty Programsby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://www.tvtmarine.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Features at a glance
This module extends the module Loyalty Programs Base allowing you to define loyalty programs for your Sales Management application, where the customers earn loyalty points and get rewards while buying your products/services
Features in details
- Loyalty Points: loyalty points is given to the customer each time she or he buy something from you which matches a predefined loyalty program
- Loyalty Reward: which is either a discount or gift (which is also a product in your Odoo)
- Name: An internal identification for this loyalty reward
- Mim. Points: the minimum number of points the customer must have to qualify for this reward
- Point Cost: The cost of one loyalty point which will be deducted from the customer's total point each time a reward is given to the customer.
- Loyalty Program: you can define different loyalty program each has some rules to reward your customer based on the product, the product quantity, number of orders, etc
- Points per currency unit: How many loyalty points are given to the customer by sold currency. For example, the program can reward your user 1 point per 1 USD they pay.
- Points per product: How many loyalty points are given to the customer by product sold. For example, the customer can get X point when they buy product Y
- Points per order: How many loyalty points are given to the customer for each sale/point of sales order. For example, they can get 2 point when buying only (with Sales Order) or 1 point when buying from a Point of Sales of yours.
- Rewards: The rewards to your customers which is either Gift or Discount above described, qualified based on the points they have and the loyalty program they are applied.
- Customer Levels: allow you to define multiple customer level (e.g. Silver Customer, Gold Customer, etc). A customer level could be defined with a minimum loyaty points at which the customer will be promoted to the level automaticall
- Get insight of your loyalty performance with rich and powerfull Loyalty Reports
If you have Points of Sales application implemented, you may want to check out the Loyalty for Point of Sales application at https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/to_loyalty_pos/
- Community Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.