Stock Transfers Backdateby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://www.tvtmarine.com
Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
In Odoo, when you validate a stock transfer, Odoo applies the current time for the transfer date automatically which is sometimes not what you want. For example, you input data for the past.
This module gives the user a chance to input the transfer date manually. During validation of stock transfers, when the user click on Validate button, a new window will be popped out with a datetime field for your input. The default value for the field is the current datetime.
The date you input here will also be used for accounting entry's date if the product is configured with automated stock valuation.
- Since the acounting journal entry's Date field does not contain time, the backdate in accounting may not respect user's timezone,
and may causes visual discrepancy between stock move's date and accounting date. This is also an issue by Odoo that can be reproduced as below
- assume that your timezone is UTC+7
- validate a stock transfer at your local time between 00:00 and 07:00
- go to the corresponding accounting journal entry to find its date could be 1 day earlier than the stock transfer's date
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Looking for the one for Odoo 13 or later?
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.