Build and enhance your Brand by removing references to odoo.com and customizing company logo, favicon, page title, etc.
Beyond the presentation this service provides a wide range of options for debranding:
- Deletes Odoo label in footer
- Replaces "Odoo" in page title
- Replaces "Odoo" in help message for empty list
- (feature is not required in 9.0+ versions)
- Deletes Documentation, Support, About links. Adds "Developer mode" link to the top right-hand User Menu.
- Replaces default logo by empty image
- Replaces "Odoo" in Dialog Box
- Replaces "Odoo" in strings marked for translation.
- Replaces default favicon to a custom one
- Hides Apps menu(by default, only admin (superuser) can see Apps menu. You could change it via tick "Show Modules Menu" in user's access rights tab)
- Disables server requests to odoo.com (publisher_warranty_url) - optional. Works only for non-enterprise versions of odoo
- Deletes "My odoo.com account" button
- Deletes Apps and other blocks from Settings/Dashboard
- Replaces "Odoo" in planner
- Replaces footer in planner to a custom one.
- Deletes "Odoo" in a request message for permission desktop notifications. Replaces "Odoo" and icon in desktop notifications
- [ENTERPRISE] Deletes odoo logo in application switcher
- Hides Enterprise features in Settings
- Replaces "Odoo" in all backend qweb templates (e.g. FAQ in import tool)
- Replaces "odoo.com" in hints, examples, etc.
- Rename "OdooBot" to "Bot". Use company's logo as bot avatar
- [ENTERPRISE] Replaces icons for android and apple devices with custom url
- Replaces links to documentation (e.g. "Help" in Import tool, "How-to" in paypal, etc.) to custom website
- Removes official videos in planner
- Replaces "Odoo" in application installed mails
Need our service?
- Install this module in a usual way
By default the module replaces Odoo to Software.
- Switch to Developer mode
- Open [[ General Settings ]] >> Technical >> Parameters >> System Parameters and modify:
- web_debranding.new_title (put space in value if you don't need Brand in Title)
- web_debranding.new_name (your Brand)
- web_debranding.new_website (your website)
- web_debranding.new_documentation_website (website with documentation instead of official one)
- web_debranding.send_publisher_warranty_url - set 0 to disable server requests to odoo.com and 1 otherwise (useful for enterprise contractors). Works only for non-enterprise versions of odoo, check note below.
- web_debranding.icon_url - icon for mobile devices. recommended size :192x192
- web_debranding.apple_touch_icon_url - icon for IOS Safari. recommended size :152x152
Note. More user friendly way to configure the module is available in Brand Kit.
- Open addons/mail/data/mail_data.xml and edit Template Notification Email - delete using Odoo
- Open addons/website_livechat/data/website_livechat_data.xml and edit in im_livechat_channel_data_website record YourWebsiteWithOdoo.com string
- Install website_debranding module if module Website Builder has been already installed in your system
- Install pos_debranding module if module POS has been already installed in your system
- Delete Odoo.com Accounts record at SettingsUsers & CompaniesOAuth Providers if module OAuth2 Authentication has been already installed in your system
- To debrand /web/database/manager:
- edit addons/web/views/database_manager.html file:
- delete or modify <title> tag
- delete or modify favicon
- delete or modify <img> tag with logo2.png
- delete or modify warning <div class="alert alert-warning"> Warning, your Odoo database ...</div>
- delete or modify <p class="form-text"> In order to avoid conflicts between databases, Odoo needs ...</p>
- edit addons/web/views/database_manager.html file:
Auto-debrand new databases
To automatically install this module for every new databases set 'auto_install': True in __openerp__.py files of following modules:
- mail (built-in)
- base_setup (built-in)
- bus (built-in)
- Open Backend
RESULT: Odoo is replaced to Your Brand in footer, Dialog Box, within phrases, empty messages, all backend qweb templates, hints, examples, Settings and Bot open menu (Odoo Bot -> Bot), etc.
Other debranded phrases can be found the following way [[ Settings ]] >> Translations >> Application Terms.
The cases above, listed by way of the following examples:
The module deletes Odoo label in footer
Powered by Odoo
Search a random string at the menu [[ Settings ]] >> Users & Copanies >> Companies
Create and manage the companies that will be managed by Odoo from here. Shops or subsidiaries can be created and maintained from here.
Remove Administrator via menu [[ Settings ]] >> Users & Copanies >> Users
You can not remove the admin user as it is used internally for resources created by Odoo (updates, module installation, ...).
[[ Settings ]] >> Dashboard >> Companies
When you create new company it shows placeholder for field Website
Open menu``[[ Settings ]] >> General Settings``
Use external pads in Odoo Notes. Extract and analyze Odoo data from Google Spreadsheet.
Open menu [[ Settings ]] >> Dashboard >> *Implementation* section
Follow these implementation guides to get the most out of Odoo.
Open menu [[ Discuss ]] >> CHANNELS >> #general
Send /help to the chat
OdooBot - now
You are in channel #general.
You can mention someone by typing @username, this will grab its attention.
You can mention a channel by typing #channel.
You can execute a command by typing /command.
You can insert canned responses in your message by typing :shortcut.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
All dependencies are available
All dependencies are available. If you have any troubles, please contact us.
Hi Please Help
Zip file only contains 3 directories - seems some dependencies missing
Support is Spectacular...Product Works great in Enterprise
We purchased this product for Enterprise Version mostly because we wanted to change from the Odoo Purple color which is standard. There were a few issues with Enterprise since the module was designed with Community Edition in mind. We emailed the support address and got a reply that same business day and within 48 hours we got a response and a fix...They have also kept updating the and making it even more "Enterprise" ready. So within 1 week of purchasing they have added a lot more flexibility than I ever expected. Thank you very much for a great product and even greater support after the sale.