Web login backgroundby IT-Projects LLC https://twitter.com/OdooFree , Ildar Nasyrov https://twitter.com/OdooFree , Nicolas JEUDY https://twitter.com/OdooFree
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 9.0|
Web login background
Get a random background at the login page.
Tested and maintained by
IT Projects Labs
After installing the module, yon should go to Settings and create an attachment (background image)
Select an image, put a checkmark in the "Use as login page background" checkbox and click on Save button
Now, turning to the login page, you can see the downloaded background
The module allows to use unlimited number of images for the background. In this case, an image will be selected and changed randomly. For example, if we reload the above login page, the background will be changed.
It must be noted that a background images can be adapted to any size screen.
Web Login Background
- Install this module in a usual way
- Activate Developer Mode
- add several images:
- From menu [[ Settings ]] >> Technical >> Database Structure >> Attachments create a new image attachment
- In the attachment form put a checkmark in the "Use as login page background" checkbox and click on [Save] button
- Open login page /web/login
- RESULT: your image is on background
- Reload login page
- RESULT: background is randomly changed. It works only if there are more than one background images.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.