No tickets without Emailby IT-Projects LLC,Ivan Yelizariev https://it-projects.info/team/yelizariev
Online Events (website_event)
• Website Builder (website)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0|
No tickets without Email
User registration at your portal is always a plus for marketing!
User is not able to get tickets until is logged in
Want to take a look?
For a live demostration click LIVE PREVIEW button above (near to Add to Cart)
Need our service?
No tickets without Email
- Install this module in a usual way
- Open page /event as non-authenticated user
- Select some Event
- button button [Register Now] ([Order Now] if website_event_sale is installed) is renamed to ask for sign in / sign up
- quantity selectors are disabled
- Click the button
- RESULT: it opens login page
- sign in or sign up
- RESULT: you are redirect back to event page and now you can order the tickets
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.