An Odoo FAQ module allows you to post all Frequently Asked Questions in the back-end and get them in a FAQ page.
This allows to reduce the amount of inbound emails and phonecalls to your customer support. You can insert also snippets inside the body of the answer.
Very easy to post a question
Just go the website setting you find a menu FAQ just add a FAQ.
You will get then a menu FAQ and a bootstrap accordion with enumerated questions and answers.
How to install it
- Copy dependent module inside the folder "Modules" and put it inside the addons folder of your odoo
- Delete "Modules" folder from website_faq folder .
- Put also the folder website_faq inside the addons folder.
- Open __openerp__.py and uncomment dependency modules.
- Search for "website_faq" inside your odoo back-end and install it
This module is maintained by DevTalents We are a small team of talents who have great skills. The development is not only our business but also our passion. We offer the best quality service at competitive prices that fit your budget and your expectations.
Please visit www.dev-talents.com for more services and www.templates-odoo.com for more odoo apps.
Need Any Help?
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.