Load a logo image to be used on website only. This allows to use an internal company logo (for reports) and a different website logo.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to 'Website Admin'.
- In the configuration form of a website there is a 'Logo' group.
- Load a logo image in the logo field.
This addon supports multi-website. If no logo is defined, a transparent image is placed, allowing to have no logo in one website, even if "Show logo" option is set.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Hi there Could you tell me when you port this great module in Odoo 11?