Multi Ecommerceby IT-Projects LLC https://it-projects.info/team/yelizariev , Ivan Yelizariev https://it-projects.info/team/yelizariev
• Website Builder (website)
• Sales (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
- All features of Real Multi Website module
- Each eCommerce has configurable list of product categories
- eCommerce carts are separate per each company to avoid accounting problems
- The same product can be available on several websites (shops)
- Install this module in a usual way
Follow instruction of the base module Real Multi Website.
- Open menu [[ Website Admin ]] >> Configuration >> eCommerce >> Website Product Categories
- Only for top-level (i.e. without parent_id) categories: specify Websites field
- Open menu [[ Sales ]] >> Sales >> Products
- Specify Allowed websites for your products
- Websites company and product company should be equal. But if you want different company websites then leave the Company field empty in your product - in such case you can specify any websites
- Open menu [[ Invoicing ]] >> Configuration >> Payments >> Payment Acquirers
- Specify Allowed websites for your payment acquirer. If no website is specified then the acquirer will be available on any website with the same company
- Choosen websites companies and acquirer's company should be equal
- Open shop at some of your websites
- Login as Administrator
- In Customize section activate [x] Product Categories
- RESULT: parent categories for current website and categories without value at Websites fields are shown only. Websites value of child categories are ignored.
- Login as portal or internal user at some of your websites
- Add some products to the cart
- Open another website that belongs to another company
- Login as the same user
- RESULT: you have empty cart, rather than one from previous website
- Open website shop
- RESULT: you should only see products allowed for this website or products with no websites specified
- Open website shop
- Buy a product
- On Payment step of checkout there should be available only specified acquirers
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.