Stop Product salesby IT-Projects LLC https://twitter.com/OdooFree , Ivan Yelizariev https://twitter.com/OdooFree
• Sales (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 9.0|
Stop Product sales
Allows to disable product sales via eCommerce for any reason.
To get an assistance on this module contact us by email :arrow_right: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ivan Yelizariev <email@example.com>
Tested on Odoo 8.0
Stop Product sales
- Open product form (e.g. via Sale / Products / Products)
- Go to the Sales tab and switch [x] Show Add To Cart button off if needed
- Open the product in eCommerce -- Add To Cart button is hidden
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Could not get content...
When I tried to install this modul on 10.0 I get this error: Could not get content for /website_sale_stock_status/static/src/css/website_sale_stock_status.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_frontend'