Dealer Management Systemby Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Lines of code||1677|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0|
Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get credential for testing this functionality on Live Preview.
Set the Dealers
◉ Only the comapny have access to set the mega dealers target amount and the only mega dealer can set the sub dealers target amount.
◉ The comapny have access to approve or reject the registration request.
Check Product Avaibility
◉ Mega Dealer is create a purchase request to check avaibility of the product in the company warehouse.
◉ If the product stock are available then the mega dealer can submitt the purchase request.
◉ Here the company is decide the request is approved or not.
◉ When the company approve the request then the company can create the sale order.
Mega Dealer Orders
◉ Here mega dealer can see his/her own sale orders which is created by the company.
Mega Dealer Invoices
◉ Here mega dealer can see his/her own sale order's invoices.
Sub Dealer Purchase Request
◉ For mega dealer, this menu is display the purchase requests which is from his/her own sub dealers.
◉ Mega dealer have rights to approve, reject, create sale order of that sub dealer's purchase request.
Sub Dealer Records
◉ Also mega dealer can see those sale orders and invoices which were created by him/her for the sub dealer.
- You will get 90 Days free support in case of any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
- At Ascetic Business Solution LLP, we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration solution. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase!
- In case of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.