Account Analytic Parentby Matmoz d.o.o. https://www.github.com/OCA/account-analytic.git , Luxim d.o.o. https://www.github.com/OCA/account-analytic.git , Deneroteam https://www.github.com/OCA/account-analytic.git , ForgeFlow https://www.github.com/OCA/account-analytic.git , Tecnativa https://www.github.com/OCA/account-analytic.git , CorporateHub https://www.github.com/OCA/account-analytic.git , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.github.com/OCA/account-analytic.git
|Lines of code||99|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 13.0|
Account Analytic Parent
This module reintroduces the hierarchy to the analytic accounts as it was in previous versions of Odoo. This module is a base module for other modules to manage the hierarchy concept in analytics.
Activate the analytic accounting in Accounting > Configuration > Settings
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Eficent <http://www.eficent.com>
- Luxim d.o.o. <http://www.luxim.si>
- Matmoz d.o.o. <http://www.matmoz.si>
- Deneroteam. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- SerpentCS <http://www.serpentcs.com/>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Vicent Cubells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
- Jaume Planas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.