Account Journal Lock Date
Lock each accounting journal independently.
In addition to the lock dates provided by standard Odoo and account_permanent_lock_move, provide a per journal lock date.
Note: this module depends on account_permanent_lock_move because it implements stricter checks than standard Odoo, such as verifying that one cannot create draft moves before the lock date.
Note: the journal lock date is ignored for users that are part of the Adviser group. This rule can be adapted by overriding method _can_bypass_journal_lock_date of account.journal.
Known issues / Roadmap
- a wizard to set the lock date on several journals could be nice to have
- the module does not check that all moves prior the lock date are posted, this could be made as part of the wizard
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Stéphane Bidoul <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.