Account Move Templateby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Aurium Technologies https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Vauxoo https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools
|Lines of code||478|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 7.0 v 8.0 v 6.1 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Account Move Template
The user can configure journal entries templates, useful for recurring entries. The amount of each template line can be computed (through python code) or kept as user input.
If user input, when using the template, user has to fill the amount of every input lines.
The journal entry form allows lo load, through a wizard, the template to use and the amounts to fill.
Table of contents
To create new templates:
- Make sure that you have flagged Show Full Accounting Features in your user, and that the user has belongs to the Billing Manager group.
- Go to Invoicing / Configuration / Accounting / Journal Templates and define there your template. You can choose to complete a line using a defined formula, based on other lines, or by requiring the user input.
To use an existing template:
- Go to Invoicing / Adviser / Accounting Entries / Create Journal Entry from Template
- Select one of the available templates and optionally a partner.
- Complete the entries according to the template and press Load
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.